Kelly + Michael’s wedding day began at the Breaker’s in Spring Lake. Even though it was storming outside, it was all smiles and sunshine inside during Kelly’s bridal prep. Kelly was the sweetest bride ever and took the day’s weather with grace. She didn’t care because she was marrying the love of her life.
We actually had the most perfect place for photos at the Spring Lake and set up Kelly and Michael’s first look in a room with the prettiest blue walls! Their first look was so beautiful. Kelly brought her daughter with her for it and there wasn’t a dry eye in the place.
After photos it was ceremony time! Limelight Entertainment provided the wedding photography, ceremony music and Captain C.W. Davis officiated the ceremony. It was a beautiful ceremony with a touching reading by Michael’s nieces and nephew. Again, not a dry eye in the room. It was the sweetest thing ever. The dad’s lit the candles for them to use to light the unity candle and during this ceremony, Kelly’s daughter assisted in the lighting of the candle. Every detail of the ceremony was heartfelt and you could feel the love in them room between these two families.
After ceremony it was party time and DJ Chris Marino of Limelight was there to get the party going. Everyone was on the dance floor! Michael’s dad was out busting moves along with all of the nieces and nephews. This was such a fun loving crowd and it was so fun to be on the dance floor with all of them. Chris and I had the best time and cannot thank Kelly and Michael enough for having us be a part of their special day. Congrats Kelly and Mike!!
- Photographer: Jackie Marino of Limelight Entertainment
- 2nd Photographer: Jane Martinez
- 3rd Photographer: Ryan of Limelight Entertainment
- Entertainment: Chris Marino of Limelight Entertainment<
- Venue: The Breakers on the Ocean
- Florist: Louisa Testa
- Hair & Makeup: Pin It Up Bridal
- Dress Boutique: I Do! I Do!
- Dress Designer: Martina Liana
- Bakery: Chocolate Carousel
- Officiant: Captain C.W. Davis
- Wedding Photography in New Jersey