We had one heck of a team collaborate on this vintage wedding photography shoot. With dusty blues, gold accents, and a vintage truck, you have to check out this styled shoot at the Water Witch Club.
The Water Witch club is located in the Atlantic Highlands in New Jersey and offers a historic old world feel for weddings and events. With the right team of wedding professionals you can enhance the true beauty of this wedding venue and have your wedding visions come to life.
Being completely booked for the 2018 year, the Water Witch Club is a highly desirable wedding venue. No two weddings at the Water Witch Club are the same which is what makes it such a popular place to host your special day.
Our wedding planner on the shoot was Mallory from MCR Event Planning & Design. Her and I came up with a foundation of how we wanted to transform this space for our wedding shoot. From there each of the wedding vendors involved contributed their expertise to make the entire shoot come to life.
With dusty blue, blush pink, and gold accents we were able to transform this shoot into something extraordinary. We cannot thank these vendors enough for making this unique wedding shoot come to life. It was simply stunning.
- Photography by: Limelight Entertainment
- Photographers involved: Jackie Marino, Marissa Lambert, & Casey Lebiedziewicz
- Wedding Planner & Concept Design: MCR Event Planning & Design
- Florals & Decor Rentals: Petal Pushers & Magnolia
- Venue: The Water Witch Club
- Wedding Cake & Macaroons: The Vintage Cake
- Hair & Makeup: Danielle Conde
- Stationary: Lavender and Love
- Calligraphy: Calligraphy by Mary Ellen
- Dress Boutique: Sara’s Bridal NJ
- Models: Jessica Hiller, Zoilo Ventura, & Danielle Conde
- Bar Cart & Tabletop Rentals: Rustic Drift
- Farm Table & Benches: Paul David Partywares
- Jewelry & Bride Head Piece: Foolish Ginger Bridal
- Green Vintage Truck: Roseanna & Tom
- Bouquet Ribbons: Social Graces Events
- Video: Color Room Films
- Tuxedo: Tuxedo Park Formal Wear