We had one heck of a team collaborate on this vintage wedding photography shoot that has been featured on the Perfect Palette!! With dusty blues, gold accents, and a vintage truck, you have to check out this styled shoot at the Water Witch Club. Head on over to the feature to read all about what inspired MCR Events and the list of amazingly talented vendors for this vintage styled shoot.
The Perfect Palette is a great resource for couples looking for color inspiration for their big day. The Perfect Palette is a blog dedicated to exploring the color palette possibilities for weddings and parties. So if you need inspiration head on over today and check them out!!
Make sure you check out this gorgeous styled shoot while you are visiting!!
You can reach out to Limelight Entertainment or view more of our work and professionals that we work with below:
- Photography by: Limelight Entertainment
- Photographers involved: Jackie Marino, Marissa Lambert, & Casey Lebiedziewicz
- Wedding Planner & Concept Design: MCR Event Planning & Design
- Florals & Decor Rentals: Petal Pushers & Magnolia
- Venue: The Water Witch Club
- Wedding Cake & Macaroons: The Vintage Cake
- Hair & Makeup: Danielle Conde
- Stationary: Lavender and Love
- Calligraphy: Calligraphy by Mary Ellen
- Dress Boutique: Sara’s Bridal NJ
- Models: Jessica Hiller, Zoilo Ventura, & Danielle Conde
- Bar Cart & Tabletop Rentals: Rustic Drift
- Farm Table & Benches: Paul David Partywares
- Jewelry & Bride Head Piece: Foolish Ginger Bridal
- Green Vintage Truck: Roseanna & Tom
- Hand Written Bouquet Ribbons: Social Graces Events
- Video: Color Room Films
- Tuxedo: Tuxedo Park Formal Wear