Limelight Entertainment is very excited to announce that Dana and Bobby’s Winter Wedding at the South Gate Manor has been published in Contemporary Weddings Magazine and has been awarded the front cover of the magazine. Jackie was the lead photographer for their wedding in February of 2017. Their wedding was beautiful and exquisitely planned. Make sure you pick up a copy on the stands today.
We are so incredibly honored to have been given this opportunity for one of our photos to be on the front cover. Contemporary Weddings Magazine is a premier wedding publication connecting engaged couples with local wedding professionals and inspiring over 9,500 users with real weddings. With over twenty years in the industry, Contemporary Weddings is dedicated to bringing fresh and stylish wedding inspiration to the contemporary bride.
This gorgeous wedding was in Freehold, NJ at the South Gate Manor; the day ended up being gorgeous and a warm 70 degrees. The staff at the South Gate Manor worked quickly and efficiently to move Dana + Bobby’s wedding to their outside ceremony space. It couldn’t have been any more perfect!
Thank you to our awesome couple, Dana + Bobby. Thank you to all of the vendors. And thank you to Contemporary Weddings for featuring this wedding and the photography of Limelight Entertainment — we couldn’t be more thankful. You can reach out to Limelight Entertainment or view more of our work and professionals that we work with below:
- Photography: Jackie of Limelight Entertainment
- Entertainment/DJ: Chris of Limelight Entertainment
- Photo Booth: Limelight Entertainment
- 2nd Photographer: Amanda Dolly
- 3rd Photographer: Ryan of Limelight Entertainment
- Video: Steve + Jane of Color Room Films
- Bakery: Chocolate Carousel
- Makeup: Amy at Face 2 Face
- Hair: Tracy at Face 2 Face
- Dress: Eve of Milady
- Dress Boutique: Bridal Reflections, NY
- Suits: Bonobos
- Reverend: Reverend Ken Denski