What is your favorite thing about your significant other?
- Deirdre’s favorite thing about Danielle is how kind and unselfish she is.
- Danielle’s favorite thing about Deirdre is how compassionate and loyal she is.
When it comes to attire, don’t be afraid to think outside the box. Traditional bridal gowns and tuxedos can still be stunning choices, but consider adding personal touches that reflect your individual style as a couple. Whether it’s incorporating pops of your favorite color (for Deirdre and Danielle: pink) or opting for non-traditional silhouettes, let your personalities shine through in your wedding attire. We loved Danielle’s lace lined A-line with cap sleeves AND Deirdre’s navy blue tuxedo and white bow tie. Pure perfection!
Danielle and Deirdre had their first look in the gardens at South Gate Manor. These two love birds could not take their hands off one another. We absolutely adore these kinds of first looks, where both are just in awe of one another. They were so cute!
Danielle and Deirdre went with beautiful floral arrangements by Biagio’s Florist. Each bouquet was designed with the perfect amount of flower to greenery ratio.
What is something that the two of you are most excited about for your wedding day?
- To start our future with all of our family friends there.
- To celebrate the life we are going to have together.
We asked Deirdre and Danielle to describe their relationship. They said: “Loving and fun!”
* We suggest you pick a location for your engagement session that is perfect for the two of you. If you need any recommendations, ask your photographer or check out our blog on best engagement locations in NJ!
* We encourage having a first look! Especially if you want that one-on-one time with your love and many more portraits of the two of you!
Love knows no boundaries or limitations
We loved how Danielle and Deirdre looked at one another during their sweet and joyful first dance together. WE love how THEIR love knows no boundaries or limitations. A same-sex wedding is about celebrating love between two individuals regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Danielle and Deirdre made sure that every aspect of their special day reflected the unique bond they share as a couple.